Search Issue Tracker
Wrong script opened in MonoDevelop
Wrong script opened in MonoDevelop 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached (see attached video) - Create a new pr... Read more
OSX Rider is opened without project directory in the arguments and with ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Create and open a new project 2. Make sure "JetBrains Rider" is set as the External Script Editor in "Prefere... Read more
[Mac]Multiple instances of Visual Studio are opened when selecting to ed...
How to reproduce: 1. In a new Unity project create a Script 2. Attach the Script to any GameObject 3. Open the Script by double-clic... Read more
Silent crash on assertion when debugging a generic delegate with an alia...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "case_1238212" 2. Load the "SampleScene" 3. Open the "Test.cs" script using Visual ... Read more
Visual Studio Code "hangs" on debugging
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project 2. Open "scene1" scene 3. Open "MettaurAI" script with Visual Studio Code 4.... Read more
[MonoDevelop] Refactor rename doesn't rename implementations of interfaces
Steps to reproduce: 1) open attached project 2) open 'NewBehaviourScript' with mono 3) Try to refactor-> rename Method() Expected: ... Read more
DirectoryNotFound exception is printed out when opening the attached pro...
DirectoryNotFound exception is printed out when opening the attached project on Mac Reproduction steps: 1. Have Visual Studio for M... Read more
[OSX] Open C# project open both builtin Monodevelop and external editor
To Reproduce: 1. Set external script editor to Xamarin Studio. 2. Open any solution with 'Assets / Open C# Project' Only Reproduci... Read more
C# Assembly .sln file is empty when no C# files are present in the project
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "vsRepro" 2. In the top menu bar, go to Assets > Open C# Project 3. Inspect the newly... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used