Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
OSX Rider is opened without project directory in the arguments and with empty WorkingDirectory when the Rider package is missing
1. Create and open a new project
2. Make sure "JetBrains Rider" is set as the External Script Editor in "Preferences" > "External Tools"
3. Go to "Window" > "Package Manager" and remove the "JetBrains Rider Editor" package
4. Right-click in the Project window and press "Open C# project"
Expected result: Rider does not open and hang indefinitely
Actual result: Rider opens and hangs indefinitely
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Reproduced with: macOS Big Sur (11.6)
Not reproducible with: Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform