Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "CrashRepo.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "test" scene 3. Go to the Services window 4. E... Read more
On OSX with the Mono scripting backend, an unhandled C# exception will cause a native crash. Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new Unity project. 2. Enable Unity Services (Window > General > Services). 3. Build and open an Xco... Read more
WHAT HAPPENED Tried to go to the Performance Reporting dashboard using the link in the Performance Reporting tab of the Services Win... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open users attached project "PerformanceReportingBug.zip" 2. In the Services tab enable Performance Reporting 3. Bu... Read more
When building a project for Windows with the IL2CPP backend, symbols for GameAssembly.dll are not uploaded to the Performance Report... Read more
The Performance Reporting service supports capture of the device model on which an error occurred, however this is not being reporte... Read more
Managed exceptions captured by the Game Performance tool may occasionally be entirely missing the managed stack trace. Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"