Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Dashboard link in Performance Reporting directs to old /gameperf/ dashboard
Tried to go to the Performance Reporting dashboard using the link in the Performance Reporting tab of the Services Window. But instead of being taken to the new version of the dashboard (/perfreporting/) it directs to the old version (/gameperf/).
HOW TO REPRO
1. Open a project, open the Services Window and go to the Performance Reporting section.
2. At the top, click on the Go to dashboard link.
Taken to the /perfreporting/ version of the project's dashboard.
Taken to the /gameperf/ version of the project's dashboard.
2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window