Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Usymtool does not support arm64e
Apple's new A12 bionic chips use a new architecture called arm64e that the usymtool tool doesn't recognize. Therefore when building locally in Xcode symbols will not be captured and uploaded to Cloud Diagnostics for devices with this architecture (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and 2019 versions of the iPad Air and iPad Mini, and likely later Apple devices as well)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'