Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Usymtool does not support arm64e
Apple's new A12 bionic chips use a new architecture called arm64e that the usymtool tool doesn't recognize. Therefore when building locally in Xcode symbols will not be captured and uploaded to Cloud Diagnostics for devices with this architecture (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and 2019 versions of the iPad Air and iPad Mini, and likely later Apple devices as well)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker