Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Usymtool does not support arm64e
Apple's new A12 bionic chips use a new architecture called arm64e that the usymtool tool doesn't recognize. Therefore when building locally in Xcode symbols will not be captured and uploaded to Cloud Diagnostics for devices with this architecture (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and 2019 versions of the iPad Air and iPad Mini, and likely later Apple devices as well)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader