Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Usymtool does not support arm64e
Apple's new A12 bionic chips use a new architecture called arm64e that the usymtool tool doesn't recognize. Therefore when building locally in Xcode symbols will not be captured and uploaded to Cloud Diagnostics for devices with this architecture (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and 2019 versions of the iPad Air and iPad Mini, and likely later Apple devices as well)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"