Search Issue Tracker
Usymtool does not support arm64e
Apple's new A12 bionic chips use a new architecture called arm64e that the usymtool tool doesn't recognize. Therefore when building locally in Xcode symbols will not be captured and uploaded to Cloud Diagnostics for devices with this architecture (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and 2019 versions of the iPad Air and iPad Mini, and likely later Apple devices as well)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets