Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unhandled C# exception causes crash when Cloud Diagnostics is enabled (OSX+Mono)
On OSX with the Mono scripting backend, an unhandled C# exception will cause a native crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer