Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unhandled C# exception causes crash when Cloud Diagnostics is enabled (OSX+Mono)
On OSX with the Mono scripting backend, an unhandled C# exception will cause a native crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once