Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unhandled C# exception causes crash when Cloud Diagnostics is enabled (OSX+Mono)
On OSX with the Mono scripting backend, an unhandled C# exception will cause a native crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property