Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unhandled C# exception causes crash when Cloud Diagnostics is enabled (OSX+Mono)
On OSX with the Mono scripting backend, an unhandled C# exception will cause a native crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
Verified fixed in 2019.2.0a7 (8720472b3cbb).
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
Verified fixed in Unity 2019.1.0b7 (8afb02580933).