Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Android App Build is 0 for Crash Reports
1) What Happened?
When receiving a crash report from an Android device, app_build metadata is missing.
2) Steps to Repro
1. Create a Unity project that will generate a crash after starting.
2. Enable Cloud Diagnostics.
3. Build for Android and launch the app.
4. Wait for the app to crash.
5. Restart the app so that the crash report can be sent.
Expected: app_build number is the same as in the Player Settings.
Actual: app_build number is 0.
Does not reproduce on PC or Mac Standalone or iOS builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible