Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Android App Build is 0 for Crash Reports
1) What Happened?
When receiving a crash report from an Android device, app_build metadata is missing.
2) Steps to Repro
1. Create a Unity project that will generate a crash after starting.
2. Enable Cloud Diagnostics.
3. Build for Android and launch the app.
4. Wait for the app to crash.
5. Restart the app so that the crash report can be sent.
Expected: app_build number is the same as in the Player Settings.
Actual: app_build number is 0.
Does not reproduce on PC or Mac Standalone or iOS builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"