Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash if called from multiple background threads
If there are many background threads all logging messages at once, CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash.
As a workaround, setting any of the following to zero will temporarily resolve the issue:
- "Debug.Log Count" in the services window
- https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/CrashReportHandler.CrashReportHandler-logBufferSize.html or
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer