Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash if called from multiple background threads
If there are many background threads all logging messages at once, CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash.
As a workaround, setting any of the following to zero will temporarily resolve the issue:
- "Debug.Log Count" in the services window
- https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/CrashReportHandler.CrashReportHandler-logBufferSize.html or
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete