Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash if called from multiple background threads
If there are many background threads all logging messages at once, CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash.
As a workaround, setting any of the following to zero will temporarily resolve the issue:
- "Debug.Log Count" in the services window
- https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/CrashReportHandler.CrashReportHandler-logBufferSize.html or
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh