Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash if called from multiple background threads
If there are many background threads all logging messages at once, CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash.
As a workaround, setting any of the following to zero will temporarily resolve the issue:
- "Debug.Log Count" in the services window
- https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/CrashReportHandler.CrashReportHandler-logBufferSize.html or
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0