Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash if called from multiple background threads
If there are many background threads all logging messages at once, CrashReporting::LogBuffer::RecordLogMessage may crash.
As a workaround, setting any of the following to zero will temporarily resolve the issue:
- "Debug.Log Count" in the services window
- https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/CrashReportHandler.CrashReportHandler-logBufferSize.html or
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project