Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Build and run 3. Once resolution selection screen launches - close it 4. Navigate to _... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Import attached project. 2. Build and Run on any platform. (Login and Main scenes need to be included) Resul... Read more
Steps: 1. Build the attached project ("demo-small.zip") Expected: successfully build. Actual: build fails with errors in the Consol... Read more
"Invalid Cached Offset" error repeats about 2-200 times during the standalone building process. However, it does not interfere the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Enable Services > Ads If getting: Assets/UnityAdsExample.cs(15,31): error CS0246: The type... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1066714" 2. In the Project Window rename the folder "Scenes" to whatever 3. Close an... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download "BugReproduction.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Open Terminal 3. Write a command - [path_to_Unity... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "BuildFlagFromGUI.zip"; 2. Open the Build Settings; 3. Select another platform than... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities