Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enable Development build and Autoconnect Profiler 3. Build and Run Notice error in c... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Build and run 3. Once resolution selection screen launches - close it 4. Navigate to _... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Import attached project. 2. Build and Run on any platform. (Login and Main scenes need to be included) Resul... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build and Run the "SampleScene" on Android device 3. Check the "Development Build" and... Read more
ContentBuildInterface APIs do not release memory under high memory usage conditions potentially leading to an out of memory crash. Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Open project's Build Settings. Observe the "Wait For Managed Debugger" option 3. Crea... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open project "SpriteCrash.zip" 2. Open "SampleScene" Scene 3. Enter the Play mode 4. Click on "load Bundles" bu... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "repro.zip" project 2. In Build settings, switch Target Platform is set to "UWP" 3. Click the... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project inside of "1142183-minrepro.zip" 2. Open and Play "MAINSCENE", note the error logg... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode