Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
"trial version" watermark visible on builds using non-trial licenses
How to reproduce:
1. In the hub activate a "Personal" license
2. Create a new project
3. Build and run the project (File > Build And Run)
4. Look at the bottom right corner of the screen/window
Expected result: There is no "trial version" watermark
Actual Result: There is a "trial version" watermark
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1 , 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a18
Apr 13, 2023 21:22
Me too (v 2021.3.21f1), at least on an Android device. Only ever used the free version; however, I've not had it a month yet. So, hoping the 'trial version' (bottom rh corner) watermark will go after a month?!? Also, get 'Development Build' printed above it.
Mar 13, 2022 16:17
Reproduced on Unity version 2021.2.8f1 on personal license
Mar 09, 2020 23:15
Still reproducible with 2020.1.0a25.3171. How can the status be "fix in review" ???
Please fix ***** This is blocking our release *****
[We are releasing using the alpha, as everything we need works well enough apart from this regression].
Mar 05, 2020 18:35
Also experiencing this on personal version. I have tried reactivating my license and clearing the project settings folder, all to no avail.
Feb 18, 2020 12:52
Experiencing same issue on Unity 2020.1.0a23 both iOS and Android platforms.
Feb 11, 2020 03:19
Got this watermark also on personal version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a3
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b2