Search Issue Tracker
Platform #define directives & user defined directives are not updating when SwitchActiveBuildTarget() is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "UnitTestMacro.zip" project
2. In Menu Toolbar select "ManualBuild" -> Switch to UWP
3. In Hierarchy Window select "Camera" GameObject -> See the error in the Inspector Window
4. Click on "ManualBuild" -> select "Server Build"
5. Select "Camera" GameObject -> see the error in Inspector Window again
Expected result: The error no longer appears as the Build was switched back to Standalone
Actual result: The error still appears
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
- The issue does not appear when changing Build targets through the Build settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy