Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene StaticAssets/Scenes/GameLoader.unity 3. Go to Build -> Game Build 4. Selec... Read more
Repro: - Open Project - Change any letter in name of folder to it's oposite case (lower to upper or upper to lower). - Close Uni... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Set up a Cache server 2. Open attached project 3. Connect to the Cache server (Edit -> Preferences -> Cache ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project with Unity 5.4 2. Open Assets Store and find "3D Cartoon Level Pack Vol 1" 3. Import it 4... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Add new game object to hierarchy 3. Create some more game objects to be the first one's child... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene testscene.unity 3. Play the scene - Note that the console prints 3 names ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform