Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Crash when reverting an object which has any type of joint component attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene
3. Create a prefab out of previously created GameObject
4. Select GameObject in hierarchy and add any type of joint component (e.g. Hinge Joint)
5. Press "Revert" and observe a crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.