Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when reverting an object which has any type of joint component attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene
3. Create a prefab out of previously created GameObject
4. Select GameObject in hierarchy and add any type of joint component (e.g. Hinge Joint)
5. Press "Revert" and observe a crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'