Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when reverting an object which has any type of joint component attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene
3. Create a prefab out of previously created GameObject
4. Select GameObject in hierarchy and add any type of joint component (e.g. Hinge Joint)
5. Press "Revert" and observe a crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3