Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Prefab creation with Drag&Drop from Hierarchy to Project doesn't mark scene as dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Save the scene
3. Drag and Drop Main Camera from Hierarchy to project folder so it becomes a prefab
4. Reopen the scene and notice that Unity doesn't prompt user to save the scene
5. Also if you after creating a prefab save the scene (Ctrl+S) and then reopen the scene, you can notice that it hasn't been saved
6. If the same scene later is used with earlier versions, the same issue exists
Not reproducible: 5.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy