Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
Upper-case Dll Extension is not detected properly
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Unity-Dll-Bug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) In Project tab, open Plugins folder and click on VideoInput.
3) Check Inspector tab and you will notice there is no checkbox for architecture platforms(see attached image "No.png").
4) Now go to this project location >> Assets >> Plugins >> And rename VideoInput.Dll in to VideoInput.dll(change capital D).
5) Go back to Unity and reimport VideoInput.dll file.
6) Check Inspector tab again, notice that you can choose between architecture platforms (see image attached "Yes.png")
Tested versions: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b22.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors