Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Upper-case Dll Extension is not detected properly
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Unity-Dll-Bug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) In Project tab, open Plugins folder and click on VideoInput.
3) Check Inspector tab and you will notice there is no checkbox for architecture platforms(see attached image "No.png").
4) Now go to this project location >> Assets >> Plugins >> And rename VideoInput.Dll in to VideoInput.dll(change capital D).
5) Go back to Unity and reimport VideoInput.dll file.
6) Check Inspector tab again, notice that you can choose between architecture platforms (see image attached "Yes.png")
Tested versions: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b22.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing