Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Upper-case Dll Extension is not detected properly
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Unity-Dll-Bug.zip" and open in Unity.
2) In Project tab, open Plugins folder and click on VideoInput.
3) Check Inspector tab and you will notice there is no checkbox for architecture platforms(see attached image "No.png").
4) Now go to this project location >> Assets >> Plugins >> And rename VideoInput.Dll in to VideoInput.dll(change capital D).
5) Go back to Unity and reimport VideoInput.dll file.
6) Check Inspector tab again, notice that you can choose between architecture platforms (see image attached "Yes.png")
Tested versions: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b22.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field