Search Issue Tracker
Undo/redo doesn’t seem to work correctly for bone assignment in avatar mapping. Works when mapping through the list of bones, but fa... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Do something in animation editor 2. Select point 3. Undo 4. Change was undone, but point was also deselected Read more
To reproduce: X - CTRL/ALT, on my machine it's CTRL, on user's ALT 1.View an animation layer in Controller view (ex: Base Layer) and... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - just import the Mechanim Tutorial and notice the warnings in the console Reproduced on RC1. Read more
Repro: 1. Select two models that can correctly map to an avatar 2. To to rig importer and select Humanoid animation type / create fr... Read more
FBX models with baked IK animations do not work on models with Legacy Rigs attached (it is also impossible to click the "bake animat... Read more
When Mecanim automaps the bones on our characters, it is consistently getting their mapping wrong. It grabs the wrong finger bones o... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a new project - create an animator controller - in the Animator tab create a new state - use ctrl+c, ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"