Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
[Playables] Timeline audio track in Playable Graph is not played when the Animator Update Mode is set to 'Animate Physics'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1279412.zip' project and the 'SampleScene' Scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Exit the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy window select 'Playable Graph'
5. In the Inspector set the Update Mode of the Animator component to 'Animate Physics'
6. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: The audio track plays both times
Actual result: The audio track doesn't play when the Update Mode is set to 'Animate Physics'
Reproducible with: Timeline 1.2.6, 1.4.1, 1.5.0-preview.5 (2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform