Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
[Playables] Timeline audio track in Playable Graph is not played when the Animator Update Mode is set to 'Animate Physics'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1279412.zip' project and the 'SampleScene' Scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Exit the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy window select 'Playable Graph'
5. In the Inspector set the Update Mode of the Animator component to 'Animate Physics'
6. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: The audio track plays both times
Actual result: The audio track doesn't play when the Update Mode is set to 'Animate Physics'
Reproducible with: Timeline 1.2.6, 1.4.1, 1.5.0-preview.5 (2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved