Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
[Playables] Timeline audio track in Playable Graph is not played when the Animator Update Mode is set to 'Animate Physics'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1279412.zip' project and the 'SampleScene' Scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Exit the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy window select 'Playable Graph'
5. In the Inspector set the Update Mode of the Animator component to 'Animate Physics'
6. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: The audio track plays both times
Actual result: The audio track doesn't play when the Update Mode is set to 'Animate Physics'
Reproducible with: Timeline 1.2.6, 1.4.1, 1.5.0-preview.5 (2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5)
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode