Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge
On expanding transitions from Transitions box, Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window. refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation > New State.
5. Inspector > Select transition > Expand.
Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge.
Transitions box layout should well separate with its property window edge.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected