Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge
On expanding transitions from Transitions box, Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window. refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation > New State.
5. Inspector > Select transition > Expand.
Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge.
Transitions box layout should well separate with its property window edge.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build