Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Animation] Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge
On expanding transitions from Transitions box, Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window. refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation > New State.
5. Inspector > Select transition > Expand.
Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge.
Transitions box layout should well separate with its property window edge.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player