Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Animation] Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge
On expanding transitions from Transitions box, Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window. refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation > New State.
5. Inspector > Select transition > Expand.
Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge.
Transitions box layout should well separate with its property window edge.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts