Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Animation] Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge
On expanding transitions from Transitions box, Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window. refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project > Create a Cube game object.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation > Click on Create button.
3. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Create Empty State.
4. Create a transition New Animation > New State.
5. Inspector > Select transition > Expand.
Transitions box layout is overlapping with its property window edge.
Transitions box layout should well separate with its property window edge.
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly