Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
GameObject position changes during transitions in Timeline preview
1. Open attached project "ObjectPosition.zip" and scene "01 StartOfGame"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Timeline" GameObject
3. In Timeline window, enable Preview mode and play the animation
4. In Scene View, observe "PLAYER" GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject does not reset its position during the transition between two animation clips
Actual result: The GameObject resets its position during the transition between two animation clips
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1 (material and asset serialization failures)
Dec 21, 2020 18:50
Same problem, without this I can't use the timeline with my main character.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.12f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.14f1