Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
GameObject position changes during transitions in Timeline preview
1. Open attached project "ObjectPosition.zip" and scene "01 StartOfGame"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Timeline" GameObject
3. In Timeline window, enable Preview mode and play the animation
4. In Scene View, observe "PLAYER" GameObject
Expected result: The GameObject does not reset its position during the transition between two animation clips
Actual result: The GameObject resets its position during the transition between two animation clips
Reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1 (material and asset serialization failures)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio