Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Timeline stays stuck after going to play mode.
1) Open animation window & Timeline window
2) Create a new gameobject then click on "Create" in timeline window
3) Add Animation Track
4) Bind Main Camera object to the track
5) Select MainCamera
6) Click on record on the Animation track, create some keyframes by moving the camera object
7) Stop recording
8) Double-click on the track, the clip is now opened in the animation window
9) Go in playmode
Result: Timeline only plays the first frame and stays stuck until the user closes the Animation Window.
Expected: Timeline should continue playing
Repro with: 2020.2.0a7 (any timeline version)
Not repro with: 2020.2.0a8 (any timeline version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states