Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Timeline stays stuck after going to play mode.
1) Open animation window & Timeline window
2) Create a new gameobject then click on "Create" in timeline window
3) Add Animation Track
4) Bind Main Camera object to the track
5) Select MainCamera
6) Click on record on the Animation track, create some keyframes by moving the camera object
7) Stop recording
8) Double-click on the track, the clip is now opened in the animation window
9) Go in playmode
Result: Timeline only plays the first frame and stays stuck until the user closes the Animation Window.
Expected: Timeline should continue playing
Repro with: 2020.2.0a7 (any timeline version)
Not repro with: 2020.2.0a8 (any timeline version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets