Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'New Animator Controller'
3. In the Animator window select 'Parameters'
4. Set the 'New Float' value to 0.01
Expected result: The 'New Float' value is 0.01
Actual result: The 'New Float' is 0.0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
- The issue is reproducible with values < 0.05
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved