Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'New Animator Controller'
3. In the Animator window select 'Parameters'
4. Set the 'New Float' value to 0.01
Expected result: The 'New Float' value is 0.01
Actual result: The 'New Float' is 0.0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
- The issue is reproducible with values < 0.05
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader