Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'New Animator Controller'
3. In the Animator window select 'Parameters'
4. Set the 'New Float' value to 0.01
Expected result: The 'New Float' value is 0.01
Actual result: The 'New Float' is 0.0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
- The issue is reproducible with values < 0.05
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode