Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Planned for 2019.4
[UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'New Animator Controller'
3. In the Animator window select 'Parameters'
4. Set the 'New Float' value to 0.01
Expected result: The 'New Float' value is 0.01
Actual result: The 'New Float' is 0.0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
- The issue is reproducible with values < 0.05
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired