Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animator] Invalid AABB errors when applyRootMotion is enabled with a script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "GenericRootMotionTest.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "testModel" under "Root "in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Activate "Stun_Start" Parameter in Animator
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 until errors appear in Console
Expected result: When entering Play Mode no errors should appear in the Console
Actual result: Sometimes errors appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (parameters disappear when downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included