Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[LowHangingFruit] [IMGUI] 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned
In Animator window, After making a transition between StateMachine and New State, In the inspector window 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are present slightly left side. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached Project
2. Animator > New State
3. Inspector > New State > Transitions
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned.
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions should be aligned.
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"