Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[LowHangingFruit] [IMGUI] 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned
In Animator window, After making a transition between StateMachine and New State, In the inspector window 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are present slightly left side. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached Project
2. Animator > New State
3. Inspector > New State > Transitions
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned.
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions should be aligned.
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player