Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned
In Animator window, After making a transition between StateMachine and New State, In the inspector window 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are present slightly left side. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached Project
2. Animator > New State
3. Inspector > New State > Transitions
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned.
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions should be aligned.
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object