Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[LowHangingFruit] [IMGUI] 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned
In Animator window, After making a transition between StateMachine and New State, In the inspector window 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are present slightly left side. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached Project
2. Animator > New State
3. Inspector > New State > Transitions
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned.
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions should be aligned.
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14