Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[LowHangingFruit] [IMGUI] 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned
In Animator window, After making a transition between StateMachine and New State, In the inspector window 'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are present slightly left side. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached Project
2. Animator > New State
3. Inspector > New State > Transitions
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions are misaligned.
'Solo' and 'Mute' Transitions checkbox positions should be aligned.
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs