Search Issue Tracker
[Animation Rigging] Humanoid rig is offset when using Animation Rigging with Humanoid Animation Type and .fbx file
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RiggingTest3d.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the model stays at the same place
Actual result: "HipBone" child GameObject changes position
Reproducible with - 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state