Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open scene_Crossfade.unity 3. In the Cotroller.cs script, notice that at frame ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open QA-supplied project 2. Load "SCENE" scene 2. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy window 3. Hit Play button i... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (link in edit) 2. Open the "BugTest" scene 3. Select the Third Person Con... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Play the scene 3. Walk up to the top of the stairs and look over the edge 4. Turn sideway... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "2" 3. Open Animator window and select "New Animator Controller" in Project... Read more
To reproduce follow the steps: 1. Open "Bug_Report" project 2. Open "Scale_Error" scene 3. Observe the scene - one of two objects a... Read more
To Reproduce: 1.Write an overridden virtual function just like Event4() in Arrow.cs and ArrowBase.cs, in the attached project. 2. ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project, open scene "test", press "Load animation" button. Notice nothing happens. 2. Uncomment line 40 in Run... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder