Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Generic] Transition between animations is not smooth
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2"
3. Open Animator window and select "New Animator Controller" in Project tab
5. Select transition in animator window from "Beastslayer_idle_01" state to "Beastslayer_run" state
6. Play preview of the transition
Approximately in the center of the transition the model quickly falls back. This problem is actual when Animation Type in fbx is set to "Generic".
Animation blends smoothly. The result is so when Animation Type in fbx is set to "Humanoid".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader