Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Generic] Transition between animations is not smooth
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2"
3. Open Animator window and select "New Animator Controller" in Project tab
5. Select transition in animator window from "Beastslayer_idle_01" state to "Beastslayer_run" state
6. Play preview of the transition
Approximately in the center of the transition the model quickly falls back. This problem is actual when Animation Type in fbx is set to "Generic".
Animation blends smoothly. The result is so when Animation Type in fbx is set to "Humanoid".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3