Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Generic] Transition between animations is not smooth
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2"
3. Open Animator window and select "New Animator Controller" in Project tab
5. Select transition in animator window from "Beastslayer_idle_01" state to "Beastslayer_run" state
6. Play preview of the transition
Approximately in the center of the transition the model quickly falls back. This problem is actual when Animation Type in fbx is set to "Generic".
Animation blends smoothly. The result is so when Animation Type in fbx is set to "Humanoid".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar