Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Timeline] Clip Root Motion Offsets setting is ignored in the Play mode (inconsistent result between the preview and play mode)
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load "SCENE" scene
2. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy window
3. Hit Play button in the Timeline window to preview and observe the Scene/Game view
4. Now enter Play mode and compare the result with the previous one
Expected result: Timeline animation stays the same both in preview and in play mode.
Actual result: When in play mode, "Clip Root Motion Offsets" setting is ignored producing inconsistent results.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b4
Note: Couldn't test with 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b1, because "Clip Root Motion Offsets" setting wasn't working at all. (setting wasn't exposed to the inspector?)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally