Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] Animator Transition does not get interrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene_Crossfade.unity
3. In the Cotroller.cs script, notice that at frame 30 the hard coded transition starts, at frame 33 "AbilityIndex" is set to 2, "AbilityChange" is called
4. Hit play
5. Observe the logs and notice that at frame 33 transition does not get interrupted
Actual result: transition is not interrupted
Expected result: two parameters that are updated should cause the current transition to be interrupted
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy