Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] Animator Transition does not get interrupted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene_Crossfade.unity
3. In the Cotroller.cs script, notice that at frame 30 the hard coded transition starts, at frame 33 "AbilityIndex" is set to 2, "AbilityChange" is called
4. Hit play
5. Observe the logs and notice that at frame 33 transition does not get interrupted
Actual result: transition is not interrupted
Expected result: two parameters that are updated should cause the current transition to be interrupted
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"