Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The 'Mute' transition flag in the Sub-State Machine gets ignored after switching muted transitions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1282801.zip' project and open the 'Test' Scene
2. Open the Animator window ( Window > Animation > Animator)
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'AnimatedCube'
4. In the Animator window open the Parameters view
5. In the main section of the Animator window double-click on 'New StateMachine'
6. Disable 'Auto Live Link' and enter the Play mode
7. In the Parameters view enable 'MyTrigger' and observe the Animator window
8. Exit the Play mode
9. Unmute the transition between the 'Entry' and 'Left' states
10. Mute the transition between the 'Entry' and 'Up' states
11. Enter the Play mode and enable 'MyTrigger'
Expected result: The muted transition doesn't get executed
Actual result: The muted transition gets executed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1
-reproducing this issue is not always consistent, sometimes it works as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played