Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The 'Mute' transition flag in the Sub-State Machine gets ignored after switching muted transitions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1282801.zip' project and open the 'Test' Scene
2. Open the Animator window ( Window > Animation > Animator)
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'AnimatedCube'
4. In the Animator window open the Parameters view
5. In the main section of the Animator window double-click on 'New StateMachine'
6. Disable 'Auto Live Link' and enter the Play mode
7. In the Parameters view enable 'MyTrigger' and observe the Animator window
8. Exit the Play mode
9. Unmute the transition between the 'Entry' and 'Left' states
10. Mute the transition between the 'Entry' and 'Up' states
11. Enter the Play mode and enable 'MyTrigger'
Expected result: The muted transition doesn't get executed
Actual result: The muted transition gets executed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1
-reproducing this issue is not always consistent, sometimes it works as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP