Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the project attached 2. Select all the Cube objects in the "Scene" scene 3. Try to remove the "MeshFilter" com... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the Unity Project in the Unity Editor. 2. Run the editor option Test -> Test SpriteAtlas AssetImporter. 3. Obs... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download user-attached image(backcity.png) 2. Create a new Unity project and import the image 3. Select the Ima... Read more
2D Animation Preview Package: Animated meshed sprite with bones flickers Steps to Repro: 1. download attached project (TestingPro... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached "repro_1123489" project 2. Open scene "Sector Omega.unity" 3. While you entering the Game mode ho... Read more
Moving a Tile on a Tilemap can cause the incorrect sprite to briefly show up as the tile you wish to move Reproduction Steps: 1. Do... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Create a 2D > Tilemap 3. Open the Tile Palette window and create a new Tile Palet... Read more
A project which had sprites used in versions prior to 4.5.0 may have them invisible in versions 4.5.0 or later. Reimport of all asse... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform