Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity editor crashes on WorldContactFilter2D::ShouldCollide when trying to destroy tile player is colliding with
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "repro_1123489" project
2. Open scene "Sector Omega.unity"
3. While you entering the Game mode hold "D" key on your keyboard.
4. Exit the Game mode and Repeat step three.
- observe the crash (usually takes 3 - 5 tries to reproduce)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Was not able to test: 2017.4.x
Attach a composite collider to the tilemap gameObject and have the tilemap collider attached to the composite collider
Fix verified in: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler