Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Tilemap Focus filter remains active in Scene View after closing the Tile Palette window with 'Focus On' set to Tilemap or Grid
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a 2D > Tilemap
3. Open the Tile Palette window and create a new Tile Palette
4. In Scene View change the 'Tilemap Focus' to 'Tilemap' or 'Grid'
5. Close the Tile Palette window
Expected result: Tilemap Focus filter is set to 'None' when the Tile Palette window is closed
Actual result: Tilemap Focus filter remains when the Tile Palette window is closed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2 (Editor crashes when closing the Tile Palette window)
Opening the Tile Palette window once again still allows setting the Tilemap Focus to None
Changing the Window Layout also gets rid of the white filter
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"