Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Tilemap Move causes incorrect tile to appear under selection
Moving a Tile on a Tilemap can cause the incorrect sprite to briefly show up as the tile you wish to move
1. Download + open the attached project (Scene: HelloTile)
2. Paint some type of tile
3. Click on the 'Select Tile' Tool
4. Select a single tile that uses a different sprite from the one you just painted
5. Click on the 'move' tool
The selected tile should change its sprite to be that of the tile you last painted.
This seems to be only temporary as once you have moved the tile the sprite changes back to the correct one.
See attached gif for a demonstration!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property