Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Tilemap Move causes incorrect tile to appear under selection
Moving a Tile on a Tilemap can cause the incorrect sprite to briefly show up as the tile you wish to move
1. Download + open the attached project (Scene: HelloTile)
2. Paint some type of tile
3. Click on the 'Select Tile' Tool
4. Select a single tile that uses a different sprite from the one you just painted
5. Click on the 'move' tool
The selected tile should change its sprite to be that of the tile you last painted.
This seems to be only temporary as once you have moved the tile the sprite changes back to the correct one.
See attached gif for a demonstration!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)