Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Tilemap Move causes incorrect tile to appear under selection
Moving a Tile on a Tilemap can cause the incorrect sprite to briefly show up as the tile you wish to move
1. Download + open the attached project (Scene: HelloTile)
2. Paint some type of tile
3. Click on the 'Select Tile' Tool
4. Select a single tile that uses a different sprite from the one you just painted
5. Click on the 'move' tool
The selected tile should change its sprite to be that of the tile you last painted.
This seems to be only temporary as once you have moved the tile the sprite changes back to the correct one.
See attached gif for a demonstration!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted