Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Windows] Exception thrown by Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.EndRead
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 30" Unity project.
2. Open and play the "Frontend/Scenes/bank" scene.
3. Check the console for "An exception has occurred while connecting" error
* Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video