Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Windows] Exception thrown by Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.EndRead
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 30" Unity project.
2. Open and play the "Frontend/Scenes/bank" scene.
3. Check the console for "An exception has occurred while connecting" error
* Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player