Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Windows] Exception thrown by Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.EndRead
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 30" Unity project.
2. Open and play the "Frontend/Scenes/bank" scene.
3. Check the console for "An exception has occurred while connecting" error
* Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()