Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Windows] Exception thrown by Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.EndRead
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 30" Unity project.
2. Open and play the "Frontend/Scenes/bank" scene.
3. Check the console for "An exception has occurred while connecting" error
* Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button