Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WebPlayer] [System.Net.Security.SslStream] SslStream.AuthenticateAsClient times out randomly
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the console logs. If the request completes successfully, "Response received" will be printed. If it fails, indicating the bug has occurred, "Response failed" will be printed. Note, it takes exactly 5 minutes for the failure to occur. If the call does succeed, it typically takes a second or two. Therefore, if you find yourself waiting for more than 10 seconds, you can be reasonably certain the bug will occur.
5. If the bug does not occur, restart the editor and try again (it almost always does occur)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order