Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X
"Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD..." error is shown after building the project for iOS'
1. Create a new project
2. Build it for iOS
3. Observe the console after the build has finished
Expected: no assertion errors are shown after building the project for iOS
Reproduced in 5.6.0a2, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a4
Did not reproduced in 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible in 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"