Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X
"Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD..." error is shown after building the project for iOS'
1. Create a new project
2. Build it for iOS
3. Observe the console after the build has finished
Expected: no assertion errors are shown after building the project for iOS
Reproduced in 5.6.0a2, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a4
Did not reproduced in 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible in 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected
Jan 17, 2018 22:05
Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 1245664
Jan 17, 2018 20:15
Jan 17, 2018 18:20
Same in 2017.3.0p2.
Jan 15, 2018 02:21
Same here, Version 2017.3.0f3 in editor android Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD.......... Never stops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but switch pc is ok.... plz fix it ASAP!!!!
Jan 12, 2018 06:56
I had this same issue in version 2017.3.0f3 and solved it by deleting everything from my project folder (in the explorer) EXCEPT:
- Any Visual Studio Project/Solution Files
Jan 11, 2018 18:02
I get this issue as soon as I click the play button or build the solution for iOS. Running on Windows 10, Unity version 2017.3.0f3
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations
I tried re-importing all assets and that didn't help. I can still build to iOS, but it makes debugging nearly impossible.
Jan 10, 2018 20:52
*Using Unity for Win
* Reverted the Crunch submission, restarted Unity and the error is gone.
* The error occurred while resizing the game window and running the game in editor (windows)
Jan 10, 2018 20:44
Repro in Unity 2017.3.0f3 with (Build Settings) platform set to Android. Did not occur when platform was set to PC/Mac & Linux Standalone.
*Note this happened *right* after submitting Crunch textures for the project on PC/Android/iOS.
My estimated guesses:
* crunching small textures is bad? (<32x32 to 128x128)
* crunching certain types of textures is bad (UI, particles, )
* crunching atlas packed (tagged) textures with different crunch settings is bad
* it's Trump's fault? ;) *cough*
Was super duper looking forward to Crunch results, so hoping this can get fixed for the next update. thx!
Jan 10, 2018 15:35
2017.3 just to clarify
Jan 10, 2018 15:34
I am also having this issue. Building for iOS but from a Windows PC, error shows up in the Console in Unity, but the build is successful anyways