Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
Android Build fails when the latest Android SDK Tools 25.3.1 version is used
How to reproduce:
1. Update Android SDK Tools to 25.3.1
- In Mac open Android Studio -> Check for updates and update Android Studio version (might be not necessary)
- In Android Studio -> Preferences -> Appearance & Behavior -> System Settings -> Android SDK -> SDK Tools
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Build and run on Android device
Result: Build fails "CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details. ..."
Reproducible: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note: I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on Windows machine. As after update via Android Studio, SDK Manager still doesn't see SDK Tools 25.3.1 version and uses 25.2.5
Workaround for the customers.
1) just open https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
2) scroll down to the bottom of that page
3) go to downloads
4) scroll down to the bottom of that page
5) find Windows "tools_r25.2.3-windows.zip" download and unzip it
5) find MacOSX "tools_r25.2.3-macosx.zip" download and unzip it.
6) In the SDK path replace the tools folder.
Unity versions: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
SDK Tools have to be updated to 26.x.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window