Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Android Build fails when the latest Android SDK Tools 25.3.1 version is used
How to reproduce:
1. Update Android SDK Tools to 25.3.1
- In Mac open Android Studio -> Check for updates and update Android Studio version (might be not necessary)
- In Android Studio -> Preferences -> Appearance & Behavior -> System Settings -> Android SDK -> SDK Tools
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Build and run on Android device
Result: Build fails "CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details. ..."
Reproducible: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note: I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on Windows machine. As after update via Android Studio, SDK Manager still doesn't see SDK Tools 25.3.1 version and uses 25.2.5
Workaround for the customers.
1) just open https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
2) scroll down to the bottom of that page
3) go to downloads
4) scroll down to the bottom of that page
5) find Windows "tools_r25.2.3-windows.zip" download and unzip it
5) find MacOSX "tools_r25.2.3-macosx.zip" download and unzip it.
6) In the SDK path replace the tools folder.
Unity versions: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
SDK Tools have to be updated to 26.x.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction