Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
Android Build fails when the latest Android SDK Tools 25.3.1 version is used
How to reproduce:
1. Update Android SDK Tools to 25.3.1
- In Mac open Android Studio -> Check for updates and update Android Studio version (might be not necessary)
- In Android Studio -> Preferences -> Appearance & Behavior -> System Settings -> Android SDK -> SDK Tools
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Build and run on Android device
Result: Build fails "CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details. ..."
Reproducible: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note: I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on Windows machine. As after update via Android Studio, SDK Manager still doesn't see SDK Tools 25.3.1 version and uses 25.2.5
Workaround for the customers.
1) just open https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
2) scroll down to the bottom of that page
3) go to downloads
4) scroll down to the bottom of that page
5) find Windows "tools_r25.2.3-windows.zip" download and unzip it
5) find MacOSX "tools_r25.2.3-macosx.zip" download and unzip it.
6) In the SDK path replace the tools folder.
Unity versions: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
SDK Tools have to be updated to 26.x.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space