Search Issue Tracker
[Dots.Transport] Writing to internalProcessBuffer makes data pollution a...
To reproduce: 1) Open the attached project and scene 2) Turn off Burst compilation 3) Play it 4) (For older versions) Stop it Resul... Read more
[Transport] Length definition errors in IPCManager after updating the Co...
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Import the Unity Transport package(preview.6 - 0.3.0) 3. Upgrade the Collections ... Read more
[Transport] Standalone crashes on x86 with "Failed to load network.bindi...
1. Run Netcode sampleproject, 2. Build any scene in x86 architecture. Actual result: Stanalone player crashes Stack Trace of Crash... Read more
[Transport] NetworkDriver Memory Leak after starting a server and leavin...
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "IncodeNetworking.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Enter Play mode 3. In Game View, press... Read more
Writing bytes to the driver when packet's size is 1386/1387/1388 fails a...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene 2. In the Hierarchy window, select Server GameO... Read more
Transport package DTLS handshake error message is not informative
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open Assets > Error> ErrorScene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Press the 'Client' ... Read more
[iOS] Unity Transport cannot handle iOS's app suspension
No description entered in Cloud incident. Read more
"Error on receive, errorCode = 16777219" appear when calling NetworkDriv...
How to reproduce: 1. Open project "NetworkTransportIssue-2020.3.zip" 2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene) 3. Ente... Read more
Unity Transport fails to build on WebGL
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "webgltransporttest.zip" project 2. Go to File > Build Settings... 3. Select the WebGL platfo... Read more
IL2CPP Master build crashes on WriteZStream when accessing a reference o...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project from "netcode-crash.zip" and open Scene "SampleScene" 2. In Project Settings > Player... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode