Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open new project 2. Download 2 packages - Adaptive Performance (Version 2.0.0 preview.1) - Device Simulator... Read more
Resolved https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/100365/_/adaptive-performance Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run "Automatic Performance Control" scene on Android device 3. Click the b... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Make sure you have Samsung Provider Package Version 1.1.6 • Does not reproduce w... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Make sure that: - AdaptivePerformanceSettings.cs Line 22 should say "StartupSett... Read more
Delay text and Setting arrow icons are clipped in Simulator Provider Settings in Adaptive settings. Steps to repro: 1. Create a new... Read more
-AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings asset does not refresh on resetting. -Workaround: On moving the mouse cursor on the project sett... Read more
Key and Value element does not add on changing array size/pressing "+" in AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings. Steps to repro: 1. Cr... Read more
-Standalone Provider & Settings asset does not show in AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings asset. -Workaround: Enable "Device Simulat... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy