Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.5, 3.0.4, 4.0.2, 5.0.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
AdaptivePerformanceProvider for Samsung does not switch to another fallback when GameSDK fails initialization
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the Android project with the debugging features active
3. Trace the "SettingsTest.cs" script and the "InitializeLoaderSync" function using a Samsung cell phone not supported by Unity Adapter performance
Expected results: AdaptivePerformanceProvider for Samsung switches to another fallback if GameSDK fails initialization
Actual results: AdaptivePerformanceProvider for Samsung does not switch to another fallback when GameSDK fails initialization
Reproducible on: APB 2.2.4 - 4.0.1 (2020.3.40f1,2021.3.10f1,2022.1.19f1,2022.2.0b8,2023.1.0a12)
Tested on these devices:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ (SM-G928F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
-A video to support the reproduction and explanation of the issue is attached by the customer "AdaptivePerformance-SamsungProvider-Bug.mp4"
-A patch file with a solution proposed by the customer is attached "samsung-provider-fix.patch"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0