Search Issue Tracker
-e: due to the build tools all being available in 64bit the 32bit editor won't get a webgl build option. but it doesn't say so anywh... Read more
To reproduce this bug: 1.Open the attached project 2. Open 'shaderTest' scene 3. Notice 2 cubes. Left one uses Legacy Shaders and r... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Deploy Sample Assets 5.0 project to WP8 (development build). The startup scene should be the menu scene 2. Hit the ... Read more
MaterialEditor.PropertiesDefaultGUI() misses method signature And 'void returns true' is unconvincing. Current page content: ------... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open test scene 3. Check/Uncheck "Use Direct3D 11" checkbox in Standalone build settings (... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open MainScene 3. Press Play 4. Press Disable Parent button 5. Click Enable Parent button... Read more
- Open scene in attached project - In Hierarchy search for MissionEquipmentListItemRenderer(Clone) - Delete one or all of the result... Read more
To reproduce this bug: 1. Open the attached project 2. An Inheritance cycle error is outputted in the console. The Boo compiler h... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned