Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Samsung S Pen]Touches are not registered when Samsung S Pen is used to touch screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1246579-updated.zip (45.1 KB)"
2. Build and run on an Android device with a pen
3. Touch screen(white dot) with S Pen.
Expected results: Left upper corner should display touch position, pressure and radius
Actual results: S pen input is not registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72 (Position and pressure is visible but the radius is not)
VLNQA00342, Note20 Ultra 5G INT, Android 10.0.0, CPU: Exynos 990, GPU: Mali-G77 (Position and pressure are visible but the radius is not)
VLNQA00323, Galaxy Note10 USA, Android 11.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno 640 (Position and pressure are visible but the radius is not)
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540 (Nothing is shown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark