Search Issue Tracker
Shadow casters can't be SRP-batched when they have different UnityPerMat...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "ShaderGraphSRPBatcher.zip" 2. Enter Play mode 3. Open the Frame Debugger window an... Read more
[HDRP] Adding Custom Volume Pass component results in ArgumentOutOfRange...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Select any object in Hierarchy 3. In Inspector click on Add Component 4. Add th... Read more
Crash on entering Play mode when trying to use LocalVolumetricFog which ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "Sample HDRP 2.zip" 2. Open "OutdoorsScene" from the Project window 3. Enter Play m... Read more
Lighting gets cut off when using different Probe Volume Subdivision Leve...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "1411097.zip" project 2. Open the "APVs_terrain_bug" Scene 3. Enter the Play mode 4. Observ... Read more
[HDRP] Standalone build doesn't render when Path Tracing is enabled
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project (ptr.zip) 2. Build and run the project 3. Observe the built player Expected res... Read more
Transparent materials use global sky ambient probe instead of SSGI fallb...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "SSGIFallbackIssue.zip" 2. Open "ReproScene" Scene 3. Enter the Play mode Expected r... Read more
Inconsistent API Field names for enabling the effect between HDRP Volumes
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project with the HDRP package 2. Open APITest script 3. Try to enable the Screen Space Reflection ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used