Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Using the MS HRTF Spatializer plugin fails WACK Windows security f...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "865507.zip" 2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK 3. Open VS solution 4. Start WACK test (only... Read more
[UWP][MSBug] WACK: The app failed prelaunch test for UWP
This is not a bug. It happens when app targets 10.0.14393.0 SDK but is ran on Windows 10586 OS with WACK (version 10.0.14393.0) We ... Read more
[manual] missing definition for UNITY_METRO
The definition for UNITY_METRO is missing in the following page: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/WindowsUniversalApps-faq.html This ... Read more
Splash Screen shrinking on Windows 8.1 WSA
To reproduce this bug: 1 Create a project for Windows Store apps 8.1 2 Provide all Splash images for the app (100%, 140% and 180%) ... Read more
[WSA] GUID of firstpass-metro-vs2013 assembly is used for firstpass-wind...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any unity project (or create new one) 2. Switch to WSA platform 3. Open Build Settings 4. Choose: -... Read more
Build & Run Universal apps on Local Machine does not run the first time
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Set the platform to Windows Store, with Universal 8.1 sdk 3. Set the build and run on to "L... Read more
[Windows Store Apps] backspace doesn't work on uGUI input fields
Repro steps: 1. open attached project, which has input fields; 2. build to WSA platform and deploy on tablet; 3. select input field ... Read more
[WSA][UWP] NullReferenceException thrown when trying to parse json array...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for WSA using Universal 10 SDK 3. Open VS solution 4. Deploy on local machine ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released