Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Using the MS HRTF Spatializer plugin fails WACK Windows security features test
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "865507.zip"
2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Start WACK test (only check Windows security features test)
Expected result: WACK test passed
Actual result: WACK test failed in Windows security features test: Binary analyzer (image attached) when AudioManager Spatializer Plugin is 'MS HRTF Spatializer'
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Feb 15, 2017 23:54
I still have this problem in 5.5.1p1
Jan 30, 2017 10:18
having this issue in 5.5.1f1. when was this fixed?
Jan 26, 2017 17:28
in which release is this fixed? 5.5.1 still has the issue