Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Using the MS HRTF Spatializer plugin fails WACK Windows security features test
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "865507.zip"
2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Start WACK test (only check Windows security features test)
Expected result: WACK test passed
Actual result: WACK test failed in Windows security features test: Binary analyzer (image attached) when AudioManager Spatializer Plugin is 'MS HRTF Spatializer'
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown