Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[UWP] Using the MS HRTF Spatializer plugin fails WACK Windows security features test
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "865507.zip"
2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Start WACK test (only check Windows security features test)
Expected result: WACK test passed
Actual result: WACK test failed in Windows security features test: Binary analyzer (image attached) when AudioManager Spatializer Plugin is 'MS HRTF Spatializer'
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode