Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[UWP] Using the MS HRTF Spatializer plugin fails WACK Windows security features test
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "865507.zip"
2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Start WACK test (only check Windows security features test)
Expected result: WACK test passed
Actual result: WACK test failed in Windows security features test: Binary analyzer (image attached) when AudioManager Spatializer Plugin is 'MS HRTF Spatializer'
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector