Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Using the MS HRTF Spatializer plugin fails WACK Windows security features test
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "865507.zip"
2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Start WACK test (only check Windows security features test)
Expected result: WACK test passed
Actual result: WACK test failed in Windows security features test: Binary analyzer (image attached) when AudioManager Spatializer Plugin is 'MS HRTF Spatializer'
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
Feb 15, 2017 23:54
I still have this problem in 5.5.1p1
Jan 30, 2017 10:18
having this issue in 5.5.1f1. when was this fixed?
Jan 26, 2017 17:28
in which release is this fixed? 5.5.1 still has the issue