Search Issue Tracker
[WSA][UWP] NullReferenceException thrown when trying to parse json array/nested array when built with .NET
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for WSA using Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Deploy on local machine
5. Press first button from your left
Result: a single json gets parsed
6. Press second/third button from your left
Result: NullReferenceException is thrown - parsing failed
Reproducible with: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p2, 5.5.0f2
Not reproducible on Editor/Standalone/iOS/Android
Not reproducible with IL2CPP scripting backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website