Search Issue Tracker
[WSA][UWP] NullReferenceException thrown when trying to parse json array/nested array when built with .NET
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for WSA using Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Deploy on local machine
5. Press first button from your left
Result: a single json gets parsed
6. Press second/third button from your left
Result: NullReferenceException is thrown - parsing failed
Reproducible with: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p2, 5.5.0f2
Not reproducible on Editor/Standalone/iOS/Android
Not reproducible with IL2CPP scripting backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project