Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[WSA] GUID of firstpass-metro-vs2013 assembly is used for firstpass-windows-phone-8.1 in Assembly-CSharp-windows-phone-8.1 file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any unity project (or create new one)
2. Switch to WSA platform
3. Open Build Settings
- SDK: Universal 8.1
- Check Unity C# project
6. Open Assembly-CSarp-windows-phone-8.1.csproj and go to "ItemGroup" tag.
7. You can see reference to "Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-windows-phone-8.1.csproj". Path and name to the .csproj file is correct.
But project GUID is wrong, it currently has the Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-metro-vs2013.csproj's GUID
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR