Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[WSA] GUID of firstpass-metro-vs2013 assembly is used for firstpass-windows-phone-8.1 in Assembly-CSharp-windows-phone-8.1 file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any unity project (or create new one)
2. Switch to WSA platform
3. Open Build Settings
- SDK: Universal 8.1
- Check Unity C# project
6. Open Assembly-CSarp-windows-phone-8.1.csproj and go to "ItemGroup" tag.
7. You can see reference to "Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-windows-phone-8.1.csproj". Path and name to the .csproj file is correct.
But project GUID is wrong, it currently has the Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-metro-vs2013.csproj's GUID
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project