Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[WSA] GUID of firstpass-metro-vs2013 assembly is used for firstpass-windows-phone-8.1 in Assembly-CSharp-windows-phone-8.1 file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any unity project (or create new one)
2. Switch to WSA platform
3. Open Build Settings
- SDK: Universal 8.1
- Check Unity C# project
6. Open Assembly-CSarp-windows-phone-8.1.csproj and go to "ItemGroup" tag.
7. You can see reference to "Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-windows-phone-8.1.csproj". Path and name to the .csproj file is correct.
But project GUID is wrong, it currently has the Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-metro-vs2013.csproj's GUID
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model