Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Build and deploy the Sample Scene on an Android device 3. Swipe on "Scratch Car... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case-1145367_VulkanAMD" project 2. Inspect the cube in the Game view 3. Select "Main Camera"... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open SampleScene 3. Build & Run to an Android device 4. Take a RenderDoc capture 5. ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Build and run the attached project "Android Vulkan Unity RAM Leak.zip" 2. Observe the leakage via Attached Profiler... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "case_1085673-MisalignUIBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Make sure "Edit" -> "Project... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Choose Vulkan Graphic API 3. Enter the Play Mode -- see that the frame rate is very lo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project 2. Open "SampleScene" inside "Scenes" folder 3. Enter play mode - Observe a crash... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open Sample Scene 3. Switch Target Platform to Android 4. Set the Graphics API... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. In Project Settings -> Player, set the Editor's Graphics API to Vulkan by having it at t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode