Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Vulkan][TMPro] Adding Chinese pure dynamic font characters causes atlas memory leak of about 0.5mb each
1. Open attached project
2. Check "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler"
3. Build and Run on Android/Windows
4. Check Gfx memory amount in the Memory section of the profiler
5. Press the "Add text" button and check the profiler again
Actual: the allocated memory amount grows significantly
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
- Couldn't build project on 2018.4
- Reproduced on Android and WindowsStandalone with Vulkan as graphics API
- Doesn't repro on GLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform