Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Vulkan][TMPro] Adding Chinese pure dynamic font characters causes atlas memory leak of about 0.5mb each
1. Open attached project
2. Check "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler"
3. Build and Run on Android/Windows
4. Check Gfx memory amount in the Memory section of the profiler
5. Press the "Add text" button and check the profiler again
Actual: the allocated memory amount grows significantly
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
- Couldn't build project on 2018.4
- Reproduced on Android and WindowsStandalone with Vulkan as graphics API
- Doesn't repro on GLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Jul 06, 2021 13:09
I have this problem, when to solve it?